Did you think I would forget? No, no, no… Here is the annual List of Christmas Latex Shopping Bargains! Let the holiday latex shopping mayhem begin!
RedBubble.com Black Friday, Nov. 27th, there be launching a 20% OFF my epic latex fetish designs!
RubberLife.com get a nice discount on my popular latex fetish guide book – RUBBER LIFE! Use the coupon code “LATEXXMAS2015” (exp. 24. Dec.) for 25% OFF when ordering the digital versions of the book (ebook or audio book). SAVE 30% on the printed book when using code “GWT30” at checkout. This offer expires Nov. 30.
Libidex.com is having a 30% OFF male tops and bottoms and everything on LatexExpress!
Blackstyle.de is having a CAT SUIT SPECIAL OFFER that will last until the end of November.
Essentiallatex.com Sale starts Monday Nov. 30th. Receive 30% OFF your order when you enter the code “BUYNOTHINGFRIDAY“. Sale ends December 5.
Kink Engineering has a Black Friday-cyber Monday – 25% OFF on Friday, 20% OFF Saturday-Monday. Boxing week: 20% OFF all week.
NicolineHansen.com got a 20% OFF for any purchases. Runs from Black Friday to Monday night.
Baroness.com Thanksgiving Sale! 15% OFF Storewide and Free domestic shipping! Nov. 26th through 30th.
UltimateSlut.co.uk is offering 15% OFF on all our items that are not already on offer. Check out UltimateSlut Latex Shop and SlinkySkin.
Twistmyrubberarm.com Black Friday & Cyber Monday Event! 15% on Everything + 10% VIP Credit Until Dec 2, 2015.
VexClothing.com Friday Nov. 27th SAVE 30% code: “VEX30“. Saturday Nov. 28th SAVE 25% code: “VEX25“. Sunday & Monday Nov. 29th & 30th. SAVE 20% code: “VEX20“.
Catalystlatex.com has a up to 50% OFF sale on both men and women latex.
InvincibleRubber.com is having a Invincible Black Rubber Friday with 20% OFF on the Invincible Black collection.
LadyLucie.com Free shipping on all orders (Worldwide) plus a FREE pair of Black Opera Gloves (Small, Medium or Large) on all orders over £100, until Midnight Nov. 30th.
VitalVein.com Black Friday: 30% OFF. Nov 28th-29th: 20% OFF. Cyber Monday: 15% OFF. All discounts are store wide and available on both our Esty shop and Website.
If you got a sale or discount that should be on this list, mail me or leave a comment!
I’m very happy to announce that my second premium design called “Latex-Maid” is available in my Redbubble store now! Not surprisingly, the idea of this kinky pin-up parody of a well know raisin brand, came to me when I was eating breakfast.
Everybody love latex maids, they are naturally sweet, just like raisins! So I thought that the pin-up style of the iconic logotype would be great for a naughty tribute with a latex maid bringing her sex toys to her master… or mistress.
I commissioned the art from Steve – The Tshirt Artist, a commercial artist from Maryland in the U.S. Steve was very professional to work with, super fast and very open to feedback.
If you enjoy my writing and would like to support this weblog, then be sure to order your “Latex-Maid” t-shirt today or anyone of my other fetish t-shirts designs. Thank you so much for your support!
Being at a fetish party surrounded by beautiful like-minded people is an exciting experience and a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for new friends, playmates or even a kinky partner. Understanding how to socially interact with other people is the key to success and failing to do so will most likely make you come across as immature, shy, awkward or even worse… creepy!
It all comes down to social skills, the skills that we use to communicate and interact with each other, both verbally and non-verbally, through gestures, body language and our personal appearance.
While it is true that most humans are social beings, not everybody has social skills. They must be learned and often take a lot of practice to master. Believe me, I myself have been jumping directly into some major pitfalls along the road and still do from time to time.
More than once, I have gotten way too drunk and said inappropriate things to people that I have been regretting greatly afterwards. Once I was so provocative to my best friend, that he got so furious that he was inches from punching me in the face, and if my wife would not have been around to calm the situation down, more than our friendship would have been damaged that night.
However, after a brief survey in my kinky network about others experience of what they thought to be creepy or just inappropriate at kinky events, I made a brief checklist of Do’s and Don’ts:
Avoid being creepy at a fetish party:
• Don’t stare – Hanging around in someones periphery, staring, never ever looking away, is super creepy and seriously ruins your chances to approach the person.
• Don’t linger – Be careful not to linger around for too long, it really stands out, makes you creepy and ruins your chances of making a good impression.
• Don’t touch – Touching people without permission is creepy and will eventually get you kicked out and even banned from the party in the future. Always make sure that you have the persons consent before you touch! Not sure how consent works? Then read this post.
• Don’t disturb – Take great care not to disturb people who are playing. Unless you are invited to participate, give players their space and show some common courtesy by not interrupting them during a scene. If you see something that interests you, wait until they are leaving the play area before asking questions.
• Don’t take photos – Get permission from the party staff and the persons you want to photograph before taking any photos. If someone else is taking photos, it’s still not alright for you to take photos. People have lives outside the party scene that they want to protect, please respect that.
• Don’t get drunk – Alcohol can make some individuals careless and rude, so moderate the amount of alcohol you consume.
When approaching people, please mind:
• Approach angle – Avoid sneaking up on people, approach the person from a min 45 degree angle and remember to smile.
• Intentions – Try not to presume anything about someone that you just met. You can’t tell what a person is into by the way they dress, their gender presentation or anything else.
• Eye contact – Not enough eye contact and you seem shy, too much you will be too intense. What ever you do – don’t stare
• Personal space – Try to keep a minimum of half a meter (eighteen inches) distance from the person you are having a conversation with, get any closer and you are intruding their intimate space.
• To walk away – Don’t keep hanging around if the conversation is about to run dry. If the conversation is not flowing, leave after 2 min, you can always come back later.
People are not interested if they:
• Don’t look at you – If a person looks down or away when you’re talking, they are probably not interested.
• Never ask questions – If a person never asks you anything in return in a conversation or does not show initiative to keep the conversation going, they just might be not interested.
• Have closed body language – If a person crosses their arms or legs when you are talking, they are most likely not interested.
• Never seek you out – If a person doesn’t start a conversation with you when you are in a group, they are simply not interested in you.
If someone is not interested, leave them alone.
I hope that you found this guide helpful and that you are going to have a great time at your next fetish party. If you wish to improve your social skills further there are many ways to do so, you can read books, watch videos and even get a social coach.
Please feel free to leave a comment if you know of other great ways to avoid being creepy.
Calling Swedes, Norwegians, Germans and all fetishists around the world… Join us on the 14th – 15th of August for a fabulous and kinky fetish weekend in Copenhagen, Denmark!
20 years ago on a hot summer night, Copenhagen’s first fetish party premiered and boy has it grown since! On the 15th of August, the Fetish Fashion Party celebrate it’s 20th anniversary in one of the most gorgeous venues in town, overlooking the lakes of the city, with a amazing international line-up of artists, designers and performers from all over Europe.
• Friday night – Preparty by LatexLogen & SMil Copenhagen
• Saturday afternoon – Copenhagen Gay Pride Parade
• Saturday night – Fetish Fashion Party
I personally look forward to see a lot of you here, so be sure to tell me if you are attending.
Please visit www.manifest.eu for more information!